||Glass Fiber Filters
Offers fine particle retention and high flow rate, as well as good loading capacity. Used for high-efficiency general purpose laboratory filtration. Recommended for gravimetric determination of airborne particulates, stack sampling and absorption methods of air pollution monitoring.
Buy TSP Filters
||Quartz Fiber Filters
High-purity quartz microfiber filters are used in many air sampling filter applications, including sampling of acidic gases, stacks, flues, and aerosols. Filters are suitable for PM-10 sampling and analysis.
- Temperature resistant up to 500°C
- High loading capacity
- Fast flow rates (air flow rate 6.4 s/100 ml/in2)
Buy Quartz Filters
||EPM2000 High Purity Glass fiber Filters
EPM 2000 air filters are used in high-volume PM-10 sampling equipment. Manufactured from 100% pure borosilicate glass, they enable detailed chemical analysis of trace pollutants with minimal interference.
- Air retention efficiency of 99.95 percent of 0.3 µm size particulates
- Selected by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in a nationwide network of HiVol air samplers
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
- Available in both sheet and circle design
- Sheets are individually numbered to facilitate identification
Buy EPM2000 Filters
||Grade 41 Cellulose Filters
Grade 41 environmental pollution papers are among the fastest filter papers in the Whatman ashless range. This gravimetric filter is well suited for quantitative analysis of soil and air.
- Extremely low ash content (0.007% ash maximum)
- 20 µm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast filtration speed (Herzberg 54 s)
- Commonly used for routine air pollution analysis and soil pollution analysis
Buy Cellulose Filters
||PM2.5 PTFE Filters
PM2.5 PTFE membrane filters are designed for PM 2.5 ambient air monitoring. These high-purity, thin filters are sequentially numbered and come with chemically resistant polypropylene support rings.
- Polypropylene support rings for robotic air sampling
- Thermally stable design eliminates curling, keeps the membrane flat, and makes the filter robot-friendly
- Sequentially numbered filters
- Low tare mass for accurate gravimetric determinations
Buy PTFE Filters
|| Glass Fiber Filter Tape
Continuous roll glass fiber filter tapes is for use in Met One Beta Attenuation monitors (BAM1020). Available in 60 day and 90 day rolls.
Buy Filter Tape
|| Slotted Substrates
Our slotted substrates are available various materials including glass fiber, quartz, grade 41 cellulose, EPM2000 high purity glass fiber, and aluminum foil. These filters are used in the TE-230 series high volume cascade impactors.
Buy Slotted Substrates
||Andersen Impactor Filters
||Andersen Impactor Filters
81mm filters for use with Anderson Viable and Non-viable Cascade Impactors. Available with open center and solid centers in quartz fiber and glass fiber.
Buy Anderson Impactor Filters
||Custom Cut Filters
||Custom Laser Cut Filters
Can’t find what the filter that you need? We can custom cut various sizes and shapes on our in house laser. Provide us with your drawing or let us create it for you. We specialize in short run quick turn around projects but also have the capability for long run projects. Contact Us today or visit the link below for more info.
Buy Syringe filters, mesh filters, capsule filters, membrane filters, disk filters, and a wide range of GE Healthcare filtration products.
Buy Microfiltation Products